Dedicated to teaching and promoting Med Aides in North Carolina
MEDICATION AIDE TRAINING PROGRAM
- Med Aide Training Program course covers everything on the Clinical Checklist so when you go to an employer they will know you are already trained.
- This saves them time money and makes you a more valuable employee!
CNA to Med Aide in 3 Days!
Med Aide Training Program
- You will learn how to pass medications safely and efficiently
- Being a Med Aide or "Med Tech" is a great place to start a career in health care or to enhance your job skills and knowledge.
Earn more moneyand become a respected member of the health care team.
Check out this link to Career Builder.com and see what they have to say about average Medication Aide salary in Jacksonville, NC.
Med Aide Training Program
- Provides the state approved 24-class-hour course that teaches all the necessary skills to safely and effectively give medications in a variety of health care settings.
- If you are a care giver interested in expanding your career choices and job opportunities, Med Aide training could work for you.
- Whether you are a Caregiver or a CNA, this course will prepare you for the state exam and take you through the Clinical Skills you will need to successfully qualify for a job as a Med Aide or Med Tech in a variety of health care settings.
- Med Aide Training Program offers the State Approved 24-class-hour course required for CNA's to become Med Aides and give medications in Nursing Homes.
This class will prepare you
to pass the state exams for both the "Med Tech" and the Med Aide!
- All students will complete the State Exam application after the end of class
- Once you pass the North Carolina State Exam you will be listed on the NC Medication Aide registry and will be ready to start working in North Carolina.
"I thought the class was very educational.
I would recommend our instructor, Karen,
to anyone interested in becoming a medication aide.
She kept the class fun and educational."
"Loved this class. Tons of fun, you learn so much valuable info to make yourself more marketable and a better CNA."
Upcoming Class Schedule
*June 19,20 and 21, 2013
Wed, Thur, and Fri 9am to 5pm
*July 18,19 and 20, 2013
Thur, Fri and Sat from 9am to 5pm
*June and July Classes will be held at the:
Swansboro Plaza Conference Ctr
714 Corbett Ave
Swansboro, NC 28584
Cost of 3 day class.......... $175
+ Student Manual.............. $10
Your $75 deposit today will
guarantee your seat
The Med Aide Training Program will train you to become both a Med Aide
and a Med Tech!
"... thanks for a great class! The cost of the class compared to the energy you put into teaching and sincere concern you have for the success of your students is an absolute bargain!"
Free Hosting. Free Design Tools
Easy To Use. Everything You Need
Karen Woodrum, RN
Over 200 Med Aide students have graduated from Med Aide Training Program since 2009